raeX

September 27, 2006

__ inplace protection??

haha
ipp turned out to be funner than expected.
((:
pictures will tell them all.


me and nrl's great job done. (:


aft our hard work, look at the two goons behind us slacking away.
to think that cheong was even smiling.


the wonderful toilet done by the toilet gang.
haha.


stupidFETS on the toilet.


tongues out!


see? this crazy woman is trying to get close to me. she's trying to put her tongue near mine!! pervert. just like that walnut fren of hers.



anyw.
blogger's being fucking annoying with slow uploading of pics.
so i shall complete the rest at another day.
when kerri and fets are not doing the same.



so there. ((:



omg.
im missing you my baby.
you make me melt. (:
missed u like crazy.
cant believe i'll see u tmrw
i cant wait, realie.
u jus dont know how much u mean to me.
ilu. <3


-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home